1. Graphic Designer
There are some specialized skills that you need to have to do this job. I mean you have to have a good eye and then you also normally need to be able to use some of the Adobe products such as Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
There certainly are not any qualifications that you need to have in order to be a successful graphic designer. But you do need to be able to use those graphic design programs very proficiently.
- Expected Earning: $20 – $45/hr or $3000 – $7000/month
- Common Skills Required: Creativity, Communication, Typography, Adobe’s Creative Apps, Interactive Media, Branding, etc.
- How to Start: You can initially start working on several freelancing websites such as Fiverr, Freelancer or any other. If you don’t know how to design, then you should check out these free graphic design software.
2. Web Designer or Developer
In web design, there are various types of work you can do such as web designer, web developer, webmaster, etc. These all work from home jobs are related to web design and they all do different aspects of the process of creating websites for businesses.
These jobs are very similar jobs which require slightly different skill sets and you have to learn these skills to make eye-catching websites pretty effectively.
Now, if you didn’t have web design skills, then don’t worry. You don’t have to go to college or classrooms for getting these skills. There are plenty of online courses or youtube videos are available where anyone can easily learn web design skills in a few weeks.
Web Designer typically charges by the project and the common rates between $2,000 – $5,000 per website. A good web designer can earn between $4,000 – $20,000 per month depending on the number of projects you will do.
- Expected Earning – $4,000 – $20,000 per month
- Skills Required – Basic web design, Content writing, Animation, Multimedia Design, Video/Audio editing, etc.
- How to Start – Upwork, Freelancer, Fiverr, ZipRecruiter these are the website where you can start as a beginner.
3. Video Editor
Video Editor also requires some specialized skills. Although, I will share with you that editing videos are something that you can pretty easily teach yourself with a little bit of time and dedication.
The thing about being a successful video editor is that there are so many opportunities for people with a wide range of skills. There are lots of people who just want to hire someone to do very basic video editing and those video editors with those basic skills can earn around $15/h.
But then there are other people who want to hire video editors with very advanced skills and who also know how to do animation and graphics for their videos. These highly skills video editors can earn above $40 – $50 per hour.
- Expected Earning – $2,000 – $6,000/month (If you’re working for full time)
- Common Skills Required – Being a good visualizer, Problem Solver, A good knowledge of Tech & Tools, Being storytelling, Sculpting & Composing, etc.
- How To Start – Join Fiverr, Upwork and Freelancer. If you want to learn video editor deeply, then avail these online courses. You can also see Viddyoze for breathtaking animations in 3 Clicks with the World’s Easiest Full-Auto Video Animation Software!
4. Book Author
To become the author of a book, you have to be an expert on one topic. For this, you have to know which topic you can write the best.
Becoming a writer of a book is not an easy task as thousands of people can teach or be inspired by your book. Therefore, it is very important to have the good deep knowledge to write a book.
If you become a good writer, then you can not think about how much you can earn from this. If one of your books becomes viral then much more can earn from it. Its earning is not limited.
- Expected Earning: $5000 – $10000/month
- Skills Required: Communication, Observation, Reasoning & Problem Solving, Expert Knowledge grammar and spelling.
- How to start: There are so many ebook writer tool out there. You can choose any one of them and start writing your first book and publish it. If you still don’t know how to begin, then you should read this guide for complete information about how to create an Ebook from start to finish.
5. Sales Copywriter
You might have no idea what this is but basically whenever you see a text in an ad on Facebook or text on billboards or words on a website that is selling you something.
Well, someone had to write those words and it wasn’t whoever just happened to be sitting at the desk that day.
There are people who this is their entire career just writing the text. Writing persuasive, interesting, entertaining text to help draw customers in and make a connection with the customers and try to convince them to buy something.
These people write what is known as sales copy and these people are called sales copywriters. This job is very interesting because it doesn’t necessarily require any specialized skills but you do have to good English skills.
In this career, you have to understand human psychology on a basic level and normally you’ll also have to study marketing on a basic level.
- Expected Earning – $150 – $2,000/project or $2,000 – $12,000/months
- Skills Required – Good understanding of human psychology, able to create something new, understanding of customer experience.
- How to Start: Initially, you can start at several freelance websites like Fiverr, Freelancer, Peopleperhour, etc.
6. Course Creator
For creating any type of course, you have to require specialized skills. If you want to learn one of these other skills then you might want to take an online course. Well, somebody makes those online courses, right?
So, if you have any specialized skills, then you can put those skills into an online course like in some lessons or in videos courses. Online courses are very beneficial for its creator. You can make a lot of money from online courses.
Therefore, the course creator is the very easiest task and you can also make a lot of money from it if you have any professional skills.
- Expected Earning: $5000 – $15000/month
- Skills Required: Problem Solving, Knowledge on a specific niche, Editing, Writing, Video editing.
- How to start: First make a video course or content course. After creating the course you can sell it on several platforms on the Internet. There are so many platforms out there where you can sell your courses easily.
7. Advertisement Manager
The next work from home job is an Advertisement Manager. This is someone who sets up Facebook ads or Google ads and then manages them for clients. This is what I personally do and there are some specialized skills that require.
In this, you certainly have to learn how to run the ads and you have to study marketing strategy a fair amount so that you can figure out how to get good results for your clients.
For being a good ad manager, you have to require some amount of experience in digital marketing. This job can be done at home or you can start as a small business as well.
- Expected Earning: $200 – $2000/client/month or $2000 – $10000/month
- Skill Required: Problem-solving, Creativity, Money Management, Patience, Decision Making, Listening, Persuasion, Time Management.
- How to start: For becoming ad manager it required to be expert knowledge in digital marketing. You can do a few months of course in digital marketing. After taking the course, you can start as a beginner ad manager work through Fiverr, Upwork, etc.
There are lots of writers out there these days whether they’re a self-published author or bloggers or they’re writing for their business or for someone else’s business.
Now after writing, they need someone to look over that material with a detailed eye and give them suggestions on how they can improve it. Because of that freelance editors are now in pretty high demand.
If you’re good at grammar and spelling then the job of editor might be a perfect fit for you. Editor’s typically charge per word that they edit.
- Expected Earning: $2000 – $5000/month
- Skill Required: Proficient in Grammer, expert knowledge in the English language, Search Engine Optimization, problem-solving, etc.
- How to Start: Signup on Fiverr, Freelancer, Upwork and make a profile of the blog editor or content editor.
9. Create a Membership Website
There are so many websites on the internet that provides valuable content to their audiences. Kind of like an online course, although it might also be more like a forum. It just depends on the website for a specific segment of people.
People who are interested in something very specific. So, maybe it’s a knitting site or maybe it’s a cooking site. Sites for different sorts of people that provide ongoing resources every single month.
Well, somebody has to make those sites. This is a lot like making an online course except that instead of creating a start to the finished product that someone buys one time for a large price. You’re creating a little bit of content on going.
You’re continually creating content a little bit at a time and people pay you a little bit every month to be able to have continual access to this content.
- Expected Earning: $10,000 – $20,000/month
- Skills required: Knowledge of SEO, Content Writing, Editing, Digital Marketing, etc.
- How to Start: Nowadays, you can create a stunning website within an hour. Bluehost, Hostinger is a well-known brand for creating a website. If you don’t know how to create a website, you can watch videos on youtube and read articles on the internet.
10. Amazon Seller
This is maybe it’s the most diverse job on this work from home job list. Amazon seller can sell basically anything under the sun. You go on Amazon, you buy stuff and you never think about where it’s really coming from because you’re buying it from Amazon.
Do you ever think that there are so many things in Amazon that where do they come from? Are you thinking that Amazon itself makes all these things and sells on their website?
If you think so, then you are wrong.
There are so many small shops and housewives who make the product on its own house or in shops and sell on the Amazon.
In order to become an Amazon seller, you first need to research what product you might sell? A lot of different tools you can use to figure out what products are selling well on Amazon, what products are not too competitive, what products have good margins.
For more information about how to sell your product on Amazon, you can read this article.
- Expected Earning: $2,000 – $50,000/month
- Skills Required: There are no specialized skills required to become an Amazon seller. You just have to product and packaging sense.
- How to start: If you already have products, then it will be very easy for you to become an Amazon seller. There are so many videos and article out there who teach you about how to become a successful Amazon seller.
11. Virtual Bookkeeper
A bookkeeper is just someone who helps a business or an individual keep their finance organized. Basically, there are many different ways that you can learn how to become a bookkeeper.
You can actually get a two or a four-year degree that will teach you everything you need to know. There are lots of shorter-term training programs that teach you how to be a bookkeeper and as little as 3 or 6 months.
- Expected Earning: $20 – $50/hour
- Skill Required: Expert in data entry, Better communication, Organising different types of records.
- How to start: You can launch a bookkeeping business with the help of Learntobeabookkeeper.com